Spring Break at Kohler Pool
The Kohler Pool will be open Tuesday, March 30 and Thursday, April 1 the week of Spring Break.
* Hours 1-4pm
* 25 patrons at a time, first come/first served
* As patrons leave, others will be allowed in.
* Masks on deck will be required.
Challenger Soccer Camp is June 14-18, 2021
Registration is now open. Click here for camp times and more info.
Spring Rec News
The recreation department is moving forward with planning for the spring even with COVID-19. We are putting dates and activities on the Calendar. Adjustments will be made as changes and updates occur due to the virus. We hope that this spring will be better than last.
Spring Activities: Open Swim, Water Aerobics, Parent-Tot Lessons, Private swim lessons, Springboard Dive Camp, Baseball/Softball, Lifeguard Training and Klub 55 outings and activities.
Water Exercise for January thru March
Happy New Year! We have made special arrangement with the Sports Core. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, it is not the same as in years past with access to all water programing. However, we have worked out 2 (two) six-week sessions for $60/session.
Klub 55 Aquatics Class
- Session 1: January 5 – February 1, Tuesday and Thursday, 8-9AM
- Session 2: February 16 – March 25, Tuesday and Thursday, 8-9AM.
Pre-registration is required. To register:
- Sports Core members: Call the desk or use the app.
- Klub 55 members who are not Sports Core members:
- Become a Klub 55 member (if you are not already). The cost is $25 per year. Place your check payable to Village of Kohler in the drop box outside the Kohler Village office near the post office entrance. Indicate it is for Klub 55, include your name and address. Cindi will send you a membership card. This will allow you to enjoy all the other benefits and groups associated with Klub 55!
- After receiving your card, call the front desk at the Sports Core, (920) 457-4444. Register for the January 5 session for "Klub 55 Aquatics" and tell them you are a member of Klub 55. Your rate should be $60.
If you have questions, contact: Fred Brown email@example.com, Sonja Heins, firstname.lastname@example.org or Jeanine Mullen, email@example.com
Pool and Youth Center
The Kohler Pool will be closed from December 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021
The Youth Center is currently closed. Thank you to those students that responded to the Survey in December. A plan for reopening is in the works.
Check out our Facebook Page “Village of Kohler Recreation Department” for more updates.
Visit our Virtual Recreation page for ideas to keep you active during #Saferathome.
Kohler is a great place to live, work, go to school and play!
The Recreation Department is dedicated to providing opportunities to community members looking for a healthy and active lifestyle. We strive to add programs to meet the changing needs of Village residents, young and old!