Kohler Pool is completing its first phase of re-opening. All is going well with the new protocols due to COVID-19.
The outdoor pool and the diving board are not open at this time. Because the outdoor pool is closed, there are life jackets available to check out for younger children to use in the pool.
We know you are all very anxious and excited about getting back to the pool. We are working out the kinks in the protocols so that everyone that enters the facility is safe. We do not want to have to close once we open. So, we are taking every precaution, especially now with states closing again.
Water Exercise has begun and is going well. We have made some adjustments and are moving forward.
- Water aerobics and Lap swim beginning within the next two weeks, with Pre-registration on Sign-up Genius. There is a limit of 12 per class.
- Private Lessons will begin the week of June 29, $18 per 30-minute session
- Youth Springboard Dive will begin July 6
- Open Swim will begin July 11, 25 patrons per time slot with social distancing.
- Residents and School Choice families only
- 14 and over can sign up alone, Under 14 must sign up with a parent or guardian. If you are on the Deck or in the pool you need to sign up for a slot.
- Monday –Friday, 2-time slots available, Saturday and Sunday 3-slots available
- Monday-Friday: 1PM – 2:30PM, 3PM – 4:30PM
- Saturday/Sunday: 1PM – 2:30PM, 3PM – 4:30PM, 5PM – 6:30PM
- Time slots will run in 2-hour increments, 1.5-hour swim, plus sanitize time.
- Sign-Up Genius will open on Mondays for the up-coming Saturday –Friday time slots
- Watch for more information on our Facebook page
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we are opening our facility. The Staff has needed this time to learn the new guidelines and complete training. It has also taken time to receive the supplies necessary to keep our community safe.
Visit our new "Virtual Recreation" page for ideas to keep you active during #Saferathome.
Registration is now open for T-Ball, Softball, Baseball, Spring Board Diving, Swimming Lessons, and Summer Camps!
Click Here to Register
- Summer Tennis
- Challenger Soccer camp the week of June 14, if you are registered you will be contacted by Challenger with options
- KPAL Swim Meet
- Summer Junior and Senior Swim Club, may have another option available
- Dance Camp
- Compass Creative Theater Camp, all three camps, if you are registered you will be contacted by Compass with options
Kohler is a great place to live, work, go to school and play!
The Recreation Department is dedicated to providing opportunities to community members looking for a healthy and active lifestyle. We strive to add programs to meet the changing needs of Village residents, young and old!