Essential Youth Skills & Decision-Making Camp for Grades 4–9 Coming to Kohler August 6-8, 2019
Connect with Breakthrough Basketball on facebook
3 day youth and middle school camp with Elite Skills Coach Jamal Mosley that focuses on developing the complete player. You will develop shooting, ball handling, passing, footwork, defense, rebounding, athleticism, and other essential skills to become a great a basketball player.
- You will learn the techniques and skill needed to become a great shooter.
- You will learn the essential skills to becoming a great ball handler… no fluff.
- You will learn how to make more lay ups.
- You will learn how to become a defensive stopper and rebounding machine.
- You will learn the critical components of basketball IQ required to become a great offensive player from an individual and team aspect.
- Basically, we will teach you all of the critical skills and concepts that coaches love and help players excel.
3-Day Camp Details
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday August 6–8, 2019 — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM at Kohler School.
- Each session is limited to 60 players to ensure a high number of repetitions and improvement
- For boys and girls in 4th-9th grades, ages/skill levels will be separated.
Elite Skills Coach Justin Bowen!
- Justin Bowen has an outstanding background as a professional basketball player and over 5 years of coaching and training experience.
- Coach Bowen just recently won the 2017 4A Boys State Championship as Associate Head Coach for the Whitney Young Dolphins and hope to repeat that in 2018!
- Justin is the Founder & CEO of GOAT Sports Academy in Chicago.
- Coaching & training different AAU Teams throughout Chicago as well as the Whitney Dolphins, Justin has helped more than 25 players received scholarships offers from Division 1 schools. His mantra, “If it doesn’t challenge you, It doesn’t change you” is something he frequently uses to drive his players to excellence on the basketball court and through life.
- Coach Bowen played his college ball at University of Illinois at Chicago and spent time with both the San Antonio Spurs and Chicago Bulls after graduation.
- Justin has also played professionally abroad and hosted camps in Switzerland, Australia, Japan, China, and Korea. Coach Bowen has really benefited from experiences and his dedication and attention to detail will make you a better person and player.
Coaches can attend for free by working the camp. Email if you’re interested in helping with the camp.
Otherwise there is a $97 fee to attend as an “observing coach.” You will get to learn new drills and techniques from Jamal Mosley, just like all the players and other coaches in attendance. Visit this link to reserve your spot as an observing coach.