The Fall Pool Schedule begins September 1. Covid-19 guidelines remain in place for all activities. Social distancing is required on the deck and in the pool. The outdoor wading pool remains closed. Life jackets and puddle jumpers are available at the desk to allow for small children to swim in the big pool. The diving board remains closed. Pre-registration is required for all activities through Signup Genius. https://www.signupgenius.com/ Click on the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner, under search for a sign-up put firstname.lastname@example.org, check on not a robot, and click search.
Please be respectful of the staff and the community by following the social distancing guidelines. We all want to keep our community healthy.
Watch for more information on our Facebook page
Water aerobics and Lap swim registration on Sign-up Genius.
Open Swim registration on Sign-up Genius
- Pool will be open Saturdays and Sundays, 1-2:30pm and 3-4:30pm.
- Residents and School Choice families only.
- 14 and over can sign up alone.
- Under 14 must sign up with a parent or guardian. If you are on the deck or in the pool you need to sign up for a slot.
- Sign-Up Genius will have slots available for the entire month.
Private Lessons are still available $18 per 30-minute session
Visit our Virtual Recreation page for ideas to keep you active during #Saferathome.