Tae Kwondo Summer Camp, with instructors from the Academy of Martial Arts in Sheboygan Falls.
Dates: July 31–Aug 3, 2017
Time: 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Location: Meet at the school gym events lobby
Ages: Girls and boys ages 7–10; Limited Space Available
Cost: $40 includes a t-shirt
Important: You must complete and return this AMA Waiver to the Village or to Camp Instructors before your child can participate.
Tae Kwondo (TKD) martial arts summer camp is skill-building fun that works hand-in-hand with your efforts as a parent, providing the Life Skills necessary for your child to excel. Each day is full of exciting safe activities designed to challenge and educate.
Children will learn the basics of Tae Kwondo, along with:
- Self Defense
- Respect – Character development
- Confidence – Children will experience higher self-esteem
- Concentration – Develop personal discipline
- How to set and achieve goals
- Not to mention exercising while making new friends and having a lot of FUN!
What to bring daily:
- Comfortable clothing that will not restrict movement (bring extra change of clothes) tennis shoes, sun block, hat, etc., and any other items needed for outdoor protection during outdoor activities. Please have kids wear regular athletic clothing, such as shorts and t-shirts (they will get their official camp t-shirt on the first day).
- Kids will be encouraged to practice barefoot. If this is not practical for your child, please wear regular athletic shoes. (Stocking feet on the gym floor is strongly discouraged for safety reasons.)
- Snack, plenty of water.
- Important: Please be sure to label items. We are not responsible for lost items.