Looking for a summer activity for your children? Tae Kwondo Summer Camp 2017!
Dates: July 31–Aug 3, 2017
Time: 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Location: Meet at the school gym events lobby
Ages: Girls and boys ages 7–10; Limited Space Available
Cost: $40 includes a cool t-shirt
Camp instructors are from the Academy of Martial Arts in Sheboygan Falls.
Important: You must also complete and return this AMA Waiver to the Village or to Camp Instructors before your child can participate.
Registration open April 3–July 24.
Tae Kwondo (TKD) martial arts summer camp is skill-building fun that works hand-in-hand with your efforts as a parent, providing the Life Skills necessary for your child to excel. Each day is full of exciting safe activities designed to challenge and educate.
Children will learn the basics of Tae Kwondo, along with:
- Self Defense
- Respect – Character development
- Confidence – Children will experience higher self-esteem
- Concentration – Develop personal discipline
- How to set and achieve goals
- Not to mention exercising while making new friends and having a lot of FUN!
What to bring daily:
- Comfortable clothing that will not restrict movement (bring extra change of clothes) tennis shoes, sun block, hat, etc., and any other items needed for outdoor protection during outdoor activities.
- Snack, plenty of water.
- Important: Please be sure to label items. We are not responsible for lost items.
- You must register for each child one at a time, with a separate PayPal transaction for each registration.
- If you pay online, your credit card statement will show a charge from “PAYPAL.”
- Please do not send money with your child! Staff at camp cannot accept payments.
- Registering lots of kids for lots of different camps?
- Complete all of the online registrations you need, skipping the PayPal step at the end
- Keep track of the total due for all camps for your family
- Pay with a check or cash at the Village Hall before camp begins