Tae Kwondo Summer Camp, with instructors from the Academy of Martial Arts in Sheboygan Falls.
Dates: July 9–12, 2018
Time: 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Location: Meet at the school gym events lobby
Ages: Girls and boys ages 7–10; Limited Space Available
Cost: $40 includes a cool t-shirt
Registration open April 2–June 29.
Tae Kwondo (TKD) martial arts summer camp is skill-building fun that works hand-in-hand with your efforts as a parent, providing the Life Skills necessary for your child to excel. Each day is full of exciting safe activities designed to challenge and educate.
Children will learn the basics of Tae Kwondo, along with:
- Self Defense
- Respect – Character development
- Confidence – Children will experience higher self-esteem
- Concentration – Develop personal discipline
- How to set and achieve goals
- Not to mention exercising while making new friends and having a lot of FUN!
What to bring daily:
- Comfortable clothing that will not restrict movement (bring extra change of clothes) tennis shoes, sun block, hat, etc., and any other items needed for outdoor protection during outdoor activities.
- Snack, plenty of water.
- Important: Please be sure to label items. We are not responsible for lost items.