|Eight Sessions, Mondays & Wednesdays from 6-6:30pm|
|This 8-session evening class allows mom or dad to introduce babies and toddlers to the pool. Parent/child aquatics helps younger children get ready to swim by emphasizing fun in water. Parents and children participate in several guided practice sessions that help kids learn elementary swimming skills, water entry, bubble blowing, front kicking, back floating, underwater exploration and safety.
||No Parent/Child classes are planned|
- Swimming lessons will be cancelled when there are thunderstorms with lightning in the area. Please check this website, follow @KohlerVillage on twitter and like our Facebook page for cancellation notices.
- For safety reasons, class sizes are restricted to 8, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please PRE-REGISTER and pay online (credit card) or at the Village Hall (cash or check only) BEFORE the first day.
- Please do not bring your payment to the pool.
- Sorry, no pro-rated fees or discounts for missed days, or planned or un-planned absences.
- If you find you must cancel your registration, please call Cindi at Village Hall at 459-3873.
- We also offer private lessons. Available for children, teens and adults, any confidence level. The cost is $18 for 30 minutes.
Click here to contact Sonja Heins to schedule private lessons.
- If you register and pay online, your credit card statement will show a charge from “PAYPAL.” You may also register in person at the Village Hall, cash or check only.