Butterflies, Princesses and Fairies! (formerly Princess Camp) is perfect for the littles ones. If your child loves music, arts & crafts, story time and making new friends, then this mini camp is the one you want! Lots of coloring and crafts and socializing. This is a great chance for your child who will be entering Kohler School to meet some of the friends they’ll make in fall. Your child can come dressed up in princess gowns or fancy outfits if she/he feels like it!
Dates: July 30-Aug 2, 2018
Time: 1:30-3:00 p.m.
Location: Village Hall
Ages: Girls and boys who will be entering JK – Grade 1 next year.
Cost: $30 ($40 non-residents)
Registration open April 2–July 26.
- You must register for each child one at a time, with a separate PayPal transaction for each registration.
- If you pay online, your credit card statement will show a charge from “PAYPAL.”
- Please do not send money with your child! Staff at camp cannot accept payments.
- Registering lots of kids for lots of different camps?
- Complete all of the online registrations you need, skipping the PayPal step at the end
- Keep track of the total due for all camps for your family
- Pay with a check or cash at the Village Hall before camp begins