Open swim fees:
Village Residents FREE
Pool Manager Claire Steckbauer 920.459.2423
Summer Hours Starting June 10, 2021
- Open swim Monday-Friday, 1-5pm; weekends 1-7pm
- Admission fees: Village Resident Free; guests accompanied by a resident $2; guests unaccompanied $5
- Passes available for non-residents: one month pass family $30 or individual $15; season pass family $70 or individual $35
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE POOL RULES:
- Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by someone 12 years or older.
- NO running on the pool deck.
- NO destructive behavior of any kind.
- NO diving in shallow end of pool.
- NO food or drink on the pool deck or in the locker rooms. Please use the designated areas located around the outdoor pool.
- MUST be able to swim one width of the pool before using the diving board or swimming in the deep end. A wrist band will be issued to those completing the task.
- NO shoes on pool deck. This means absolutely no street shoes or sandals.
- Everyone MUST obey diving board rules. ONE bounce on the board.
- Any child using any form of flotation device must be within arms length of an adult.
- Smoking and/or alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Cameras and cell phones with camera are NOT permitted in the locker rooms.
- Please keep bicycles and strollers in the designated area and bike racks, NOT the grass.
- You can rent a ball to play water basketball for a $1 refundable deposit or a shoe (also refundable).