No open swim in April or May due to theater renovation.
Water aerobics begins in May.
Open swim fees:
Village Residents FREE
Non-residents accompanied by a resident $2 | unaccompanied $5
Convenient monthly passes available for non-residents:
Family $20 | Individual $10
Pool Manager Sonja Heins 920.459.2423
Spring Hours May 4–June 11, 2019
- NO WEEKEND OPEN SWIM due to theater renovation
- Water-in-Motion Aerobics — Residents $1/Guests $3 more info
- Drop-In Classes—no registration necessary
- M/W/F 7–8am
- Lap Swim — Residents Free/Guests $1
- M/T/W/Th 8–9am Drop-In, no registration necessary
- Closed Memorial Day (May 27) and Graduation Day
Watch for updates about Open Swim Hours!
Tentative Summer Hours June 12–Sept 1, 2019
- Indoor and outdoor pools open 7 days a week 1:30-7pm (weather permitting*)
- Drop-In Water Aerobics for adults (no registration needed) times/prices/info
- Lap Swim M/T/W/Th 8-9am
Free for Village Residents, $1 for Guests
A lane line will be put in for you from 6-7pm during open swim if requested.
- Closed Independence Day
- Tuesday Float Nights beginning in July (subject to change)
We get out the beach balls and innertubes from 4-7pm during open swim for whoever’s in the pool!
- Summer passes: Family $60 | Individual $30
*Both indoor and outdoor pools subject to close during inclement weather/danger of lightning.
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE POOL RULES:
- Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by someone 12 years or older.
- NO running on the pool deck.
- NO destructive behavior of any kind.
- NO diving in shallow end of pool.
- NO food or drink on the pool deck or in the locker rooms. Please use the designated areas located around the outdoor pool.
- MUST be able to swim one width of the pool before using the diving board or swimming in the deep end. A wrist band will be issued to those completing the task.
- NO shoes on pool deck. This means absolutely no street shoes or sandals.
- Everyone MUST obey diving board rules. ONE bounce on the board.
- Any child using any form of flotation device must be within arms length of an adult.
- Smoking and/or alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Cameras and cell phones with camera are NOT permitted in the locker rooms.
- Please keep bicycles and strollers in the designated area and bike racks, NOT the grass.
- You can rent a ball to play water basketball for a $1 refundable deposit or a shoe (also refundable).