Fall Hours in Effect through Nov. 26
Village Residents FREE
Non-residents accompanied by a resident $2 | unaccompanied $5
Convenient passes available for non-residents
One month: Family $20 | Individual $10
Pool Manager Sonja Heins 920.459.2423
Fall Hours Sept 5–Thanksgiving Weekend (pool closes for winter)
- Open swim (indoor pool) Saturday and Sunday 1:30-4:00pm
- Lap Swim Monday–Thursday from 8-9am
- Water in Motion more info
Invigorating, low-impact aerobics for adults; scheduled through Dec 4.
M/W/F 7-8am; Mondays 6-7pm; Thursdays 8:30-9:30am
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE POOL RULES:
- Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by someone 12 years or older.
- NO running on the pool deck.
- NO destructive behavior of any kind.
- NO diving in shallow end of pool.
- NO food or drink on the pool deck or in the locker rooms. Please use the designated areas located around the outdoor pool.
- MUST be able to swim one width of the pool before using the diving board or swimming in the deep end. A wrist band will be issued to those completing the task.
- NO shoes on pool deck. This means absolutely no street shoes or sandals.
- Everyone MUST obey diving board rules. ONE bounce on the board.
- Any child using any form of flotation device must be within arms length of an adult.
- Smoking and/or alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Cameras and cell phones with camera are NOT permitted in the locker rooms.
- Please keep bicycles and strollers in the designated area and bike racks, NOT the grass.
- You can rent a ball to play water basketball for a $1 refundable deposit or a shoe (also refundable).