Pool open weekends 1:30-4:00pm
Village Residents FREE
Non-residents accompanied by a resident $2 | unaccompanied $5
Convenient passes available for non-residents
One month: Family $20 | Individual $10
Pool Manager Sonja Heins 920.459.2423
Spring Hours April 7–June 7, 2018
- Open swim Saturdays and Sundays from 1:30pm-4:00pm
- Water-in-Motion Aerobics — Residents $1/Guests $3 more info
- Drop-In Classes—no registration necessary
- M/W/F 7–8am
- Monday Evening Deep Water 5-6pm
- Lap Swim — Residents Free/Guests $1
- M/T/W/Th 8–9am Drop-In, no registration necessary
- Closed Memorial Day (May 28) and Graduation Day (June 3)
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE POOL RULES:
- Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by someone 12 years or older.
- NO running on the pool deck.
- NO destructive behavior of any kind.
- NO diving in shallow end of pool.
- NO food or drink on the pool deck or in the locker rooms. Please use the designated areas located around the outdoor pool.
- MUST be able to swim one width of the pool before using the diving board or swimming in the deep end. A wrist band will be issued to those completing the task.
- NO shoes on pool deck. This means absolutely no street shoes or sandals.
- Everyone MUST obey diving board rules. ONE bounce on the board.
- Any child using any form of flotation device must be within arms length of an adult.
- Smoking and/or alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Cameras and cell phones with camera are NOT permitted in the locker rooms.
- Please keep bicycles and strollers in the designated area and bike racks, NOT the grass.
- You can rent a ball to play water basketball for a $1 refundable deposit or a shoe (also refundable).