Open swim fees:
Village Residents FREE
Pool Manager Claire Steckbauer 920.459.2423
- Open swim Saturday and Sunday, 1-4pm
- Admission fees: Village Resident Free; guests accompanied by a resident $2; guests unaccompanied $5
- Lap Swimmers are welcome during open swim times on Saturdays & Sundays. No weekdays are available at this time due to staffing
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE POOL RULES:
- Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by someone 12 years or older.
- NO running on the pool deck.
- NO destructive behavior of any kind.
- NO diving in shallow end of pool.
- NO food or drink on the pool deck or in the locker rooms. Please use the designated areas located around the outdoor pool.
- MUST be able to swim one width of the pool before using the diving board or swimming in the deep end. A wrist band will be issued to those completing the task.
- NO shoes on pool deck. This means absolutely no street shoes or sandals.
- Everyone MUST obey diving board rules. ONE bounce on the board.
- Any child using any form of flotation device must be within arms length of an adult.
- Smoking and/or alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Cameras and cell phones with camera are NOT permitted in the locker rooms.
- Please keep bicycles and strollers in the designated area and bike racks, NOT the grass.
- You can rent a ball to play water basketball for a $1 refundable deposit or a shoe (also refundable).