Now open Summer Hours!
Village Residents FREE
Non-residents accompanied by a resident $2 | unaccompanied $5
Convenient passes available for non-residents
Summer: Family $60 | Individual $30
One month: Family $20 | Individual $10
Pool Manager Sonja Heins 920.459.2423
Summer Hours June 16–Aug 31, 2017
- Indoor and outdoor pools (weather permitting)
Open 7 days a week from 1:30-7:00pm
- Drop-In (no registration needed) Water in Motion Aerobics
Residents $1/Guests $3 more info
- M/W/F 7:30-8:30am
- Tuesday @ 6:00pm June 6, 20 & 27
- Lap Swim M/T/W/Th from 8:00-9:00am — Residents Free/Guests $1
A lane line will be put in for you from 6-7pm during open swim if requested.
- Closed Independence Day.
- Float Nights Tues & Thurs nights beginning in July (subject to change)
We get out the beach balls and innertubes from 4-7pm during open swim for whoever’s in the pool!
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE POOL RULES:
- Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by someone 12 years or older.
- NO running on the pool deck.
- NO destructive behavior of any kind.
- NO diving in shallow end of pool.
- NO food or drink on the pool deck or in the locker rooms. Please use the designated areas located around the outdoor pool.
- MUST be able to swim one width of the pool before using the diving board or swimming in the deep end. A wrist band will be issued to those completing the task.
- NO shoes on pool deck. This means absolutely no street shoes or sandals.
- Everyone MUST obey diving board rules. ONE bounce on the board.
- Any child using any form of flotation device must be within arms length of an adult.
- Smoking and/or alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Cameras and cell phones with camera are NOT permitted in the locker rooms.
- Please keep bicycles and strollers in the designated area and bike racks, NOT the grass.
- You can rent a ball to play water basketball for a $1 refundable deposit or a shoe (also refundable).