The four tennis courts at School Street and West Park Lane are open to all Kohler residents and Kohler Public School District students.
Courts are first-come, first-served and priority is given to the Village Recreation Department and Kohler Schools. Reservations are not available for individuals or other groups.
The courts are open from 7am-10pm, seven days a week. There are coin-fed (25 cents) lights that operate after dark, until 10pm.
Fun fact: The Tennis Courts were built in 1928 by Kohler Co. Before that, people played just east of the present-day location. Tennis was also played in the Bowl!