Camp Y-Koda staff come to Kohler for a week of outdoor adventures in the village. Enjoy kayaking and canoeing, geocaching, fishing, learn basic survival skills, and you may even get to touch a snake! Meet at the school gym events lobby.
Dates: July 24–28, 2017
Time: 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Location: Meet at the school gym events lobby; campers will depart for their adventures from there.
Ages: Girls and boys entering Grades 1-6 next year
What will kids get to do???
- Mammal Program and Mammal Tracking (younger group only)
- Survival Program and Snake Program at Ravine Park (behind Kohler Bowl) (2 groups)
- Geocaching around the Village of Kohler (older group only)
- Archery at the Tennis Courts (2 groups)
- Canoe & Kayak at Wood Lake (2 groups)
- Fishing at Wood Lake (2 groups)