Camp Y-Koda staff come to Kohler for a week of outdoor adventures in the village. Enjoy kayaking and canoeing, geocaching, fishing, learn basic survival skills, and you may even get to touch a snake!
Dates: July 15-July 19, 20198
Time: 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Location: Meet in Ravine Park.
Ages: Girls and boys entering Grades 1-5 next year
Cost: $55 residents/$65 non-residents
Dress to be outside.
Registration begins April 1 and ends July 7. Absolutely no walk-ins for this camp, sorry!
What will kids get to do???
- Mammal Program and Mammal Tracking (younger group)
- Survival Program and Snake Program at Ravine Park (behind Kohler Bowl) (2 age groups)
- Geocaching around the Village of Kohler (older group)
- Archery at the Tennis Courts (2 age groups)
- Canoe & Kayak at Wood Lake (2 age groups)
- Fishing at Wood Lake (2 age groups)