Camp Y-Koda staff come to Kohler for a week of outdoor adventures in the village. Enjoy kayaking and canoeing, geocaching, fishing, learn basic survival skills, and you may even get to touch a snake!
Dates: July 16–20, 2018
Time: 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Location: Meet at the hallway by the pool and youth center; campers will depart for their adventures in the Village from there.
Ages: Girls and boys entering Grades 1-5 next year
Dress to be outside.
Registration begins April 2 and ends Thursday, July 5. Absolutely no walk-ins for this camp, sorry!
What will kids get to do???
- Mammal Program and Mammal Tracking (younger group)
- Survival Program and Snake Program at Ravine Park (behind Kohler Bowl) (2 age groups)
- Geocaching around the Village of Kohler (older group)
- Archery at the Tennis Courts (2 age groups)
- Canoe & Kayak at Wood Lake (2 age groups)
- Fishing at Wood Lake (2 age groups)
- You must register for each child one at a time, with a separate PayPal transaction for each registration.
- If you pay online, your credit card statement will show a charge from “PAYPAL.”
- Please do not send money with your child! Staff at camp cannot accept payments.
- Registering lots of kids for lots of different camps?
- Complete all of the online registrations you need, skipping the PayPal step at the end
- Keep track of the total due for all camps for your family
- Pay with a check or cash at the Village Hall before camp begins